Hi, Everyone –
The October swap is just a few days away, which reminds me that I still have a lot of meal prep work to do! A few reminders:
– We’ll be meeting this Sunday, October 13th from 8-9 pm at my house
– Please bring 11 meals with you, leaving the 12th (if you chose to make one) at home for your family to enjoy
– If anyone would like to make an extra meal, this month we will be bringing any extras to one of our former meal-swappers, Cheryl. Cheryl and her family have had a heavy load over the past months, and we are excited about the opportunity to encourage/bless them through the gift of meals. No pressure at all to participate, but if this is right for you, please bring a 12th meal and we’ll see that it gets to Cheryl and her family.
– Are there any meals that you have especially loved? If so, tell us about it! It’s really encouraging as the meal prepper to know that what we made was enjoyed, so if you liked something, please take a moment and jot a quick note in the comment section.
– Lastly, please submit your recipe for Sunday’s swap to the blog by this Friday so that Marci has time to put together the Recipe pdf.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone this coming Sunday!