Hi, All –
A few detailey things prior to our swap a week from tomorrow!
– Thanks to Kristen for taking notes at our October swap on who is making what for November! Here is the list:
Sara: your choice
French toast casserole
Homemade hot pockets
Jess: grab n go
Turkey bacon wrapj
Slow-cooker Swedish Meatballs
Pulled pork sandwiches
Asian lettuce wraps
Chet’s Chicken Tortellini bake
Brown Sugar Chicken
– Our 12 swapping spots are full again! A warm welcome to Alisha, who is a friend of Holly’s. We did meals for Alisha’s family a while back when their young daughter was going through treatment for leukemia. Alisha is taking the extra spot opened up by Megan and Tanya sharing a spot, and she’ll be prepping the Breakfast recipe presented by Tanya that we voted on at the last swap.
– Kristen is sitting this month out due to a family trip to Disney, so prep 11 and bring 10 meals to the November swap. If you are gifting Marci’s friend, Tina, with a meal, prep 12 and bring 11 to the swap.
– I’ve heard from a couple people that they really enjoyed the late afternoon swap time that we had for the October swap. We’ll talk a bit next week about whether moving to a 4 pm swap would be a good option during the winter months, so please think some about that possibility.
– An early reminder to please post your recipe to the blog by this coming Friday so that Marci can put the master recipe list together over the weekend.
– Last, here are the December category assignments!
Chicken- Sara & Alisha
Pork- Marci & Heather
Beef- Shayna & Jessi
Pan Oven Ready- Holly
Vegetarian- Karna-sitting December out d/t new baby arriving soon!
Your Choice- Kristen
I think that’s it for now. Happy prepping, and see you in a week!